Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ship Sunrise

 Mitch worked on this shot pretty hard; these three are from over a dozen he took. It was a great sunrise so they were all fun, but one of them...





Bingo. Generally I would say "Not enough story", but sometimes Mother Nature can carry the day all by herself. btw, all pix going back a half dozen posts are uncropped and unaltered in any way. My Mac died and that was where I could effortlessly crop and enhance shots. Better this way, I think.








South Florida style!


Love these. I call them  bi-chromal.






We gotta get Mitch a dog.




It is still the beach.








A harbinger of Spring Break to come.




With all the visual variety I am amazed Mitch can get these bi-chromals.
There is a lot of variety, yet only certain things stand out. No one should be amazed by my shots. It is after all called "mitcheseyes." It's just life as I see it  --flashes of color, movement, light, shadow, and reflection. What I see is the essence of life waking up.The world offers much to those who truly see, and nothing to those who charge blindly ahead without looking, or stopping for a moment to breath life's beauty. -- Mitch




 


Welcome to Fort Lauderdale!

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of variety,yet only certain things stand out. No one should be amazed by my shots. It is after called" mitcheseyes." Its just life as i see it flashes of color, movement,light,shadow,and reflection. What i see is the essence of life waking up.the world offers much to those who truly see,and nothing to those who charge blindly ahead without looking,or stopping for a moment to breath lifes beauty.

    ReplyDelete